(1) When i tell you 'I am okay' in my bad situation, it just like I want you to cheer me up.. How I feel comfort when you always say 'everything will be okey'.. Thankssss.. <3. But when I tell you 'its okey' when you do a mistake, it just because i am not only want to accept all of your kindness and perfectness but i am willing to accept your weaknesses as well..
(2) When I tell you 'You can find others girl', it means that 'I want to be ze only girl in your life but i don't want to put too much hope on you'
(3) When I ask you to 'take care of yourself', I am 200% worry about you,, I really want you to take care and be safe..:') but when i tell you 'don't be naughty', it is bcos I am really worry that you will find other better girl.. >.<
(4) When I tell you about 'my past', it is not because i totally dwell on it, but i really scare to face the same situation again in future.. At that time, i just want you to convince me that I do not do a wrong decision by accepting you im my life and you'll not give me such that heart-aching..
(5) When I want to know about your previous relationship, it is not means that i dun not jealous at all, (Of cos I do) but i just want a chance to know you deeply, to learn from your past, to know how your past relationship works, so that I'll give my best to you..;)
(6) When I share with you my fear, my sadness, my problem..it is not bcos I want to burden you with a really small matter, I just want you to make me feel that i shud be a strong person to brace any situation..
(7) When I tell you 'I don't mind', it is not really i don't mind but I just trying to calm down myself, don't want to mess up a small matter..;)
(8) If I keep silent and chuckling when you say something, it means that I really happy to hear it from you.. U just make me heart blazing with so much happiness just with your romantic words and your mellower act..
(9) When I tell you that I LOVE YOU, it is means that you really make me crazy, you really make my day, u really make me happy, u make me feel that
'Yes,im not with the wrong person'..;)
![]() |
| At last I just feel that 'Yes, i do with a right person'..but as mum said, it is too early to judge someone..;) |



2 Critics:
comel nye semua quotes tu yangggg. :)
heee..thanksss..=)..quote dr aty,no copy&paste meyhh..;)
Post a Comment