No Avengers but it is so adventerous

at 8:19 PM
assalam.. I dun't have too much mood to update a long entry as usual..Last monday,me and my girlfriends plan to go out..
To watch the avengers.. best ke cite tue? ^_^
Butthere are many unexpected things happened and everything dun't be like what the things supposed be..ahaha.. 
I really dun't want to take a long time in front of dis notebook..
But wat i can told u,we cancelled our plan!!
No avengers that day... ohohohoho


Before went out, we got a class from 8am until 1pm..
MOTIF?? boring sgt2 dlm class methodology! oh yeahhh

Dis want oso! Me very2 can't concentrate on the presentation in front of me..


Then, we went to The Spring,Kuching that takes only 30 minutes from our college.. but it not seems like that..haha!

See muka happy kid nak mam ice-cream...

Okay, i think my muka makin lama makin macam org tua! ohhh... wif my panda eyes..

Our ice cream goreng.. RM3.90 each.. I just realize that it is a little bit expensive.. Not so yummy but since it is an ice-cream, i just loike it..

Siti's expression when she got the ice-cream.. is it yummy?

My muka mak cik.. My only fav favour, chocolate for sure..

This is mine.. and of course it was completely digested.. aha!

Im still looking a time for watch the avengers..
But dunno yet when..






Okay..need to baby sit the lil princess..
She always with d Ipad..
im soo jakun.. She just 2 years old but she knows better than me..
When I was like too blur,i mumbled to myself..Ouchh,how to charge dis thing??
She told me' Camni la aunty fina'
I was like 'ohhhh..okay2'
hahahaha

Till then..papai

xoxoxoxo




0 Critics:

 

Unsecret Diary coding modified by lurvefie | unsecret diary