Marriage

at 5:29 PM

Assalamualaikum.. Just some sharing from what I've read tis morning..:)
Marriage is never an easy thing. We think of it as this amazing romantic bliss that we will somehow attain one day.
Sisters dream of marrying that amazing brother who has the character of the Messenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam), the Eemaan of Aboo Bakr, the courage of Hamzah, the wealth of 'AbdiRahmaan bin 'Awf but the fact still remains, everyone wants to marry that one truly amazing person and it is not much different for guys.
Attend lectures, study circles or maybe even volunteer to help at the masjid etc, all these activities will open up the door for you to meet the right people and once you get to know them you can raise the issue of marriage discreetly.
Remember most people who marry will tell you they got to know their spouse either through family and friends, or they might have actually met whilst doing the same activities.
But sometimes, some people rush into marriage. They think just because they are physically ready (have urges etc) that they should get married, forgetting that even the Prophet actually mentioned that those who have the MEANS to get married should do so. Now having the means is not just having a mature body, or even loads of cash. Rather it also about being mentally stable and able to cope with the hardships of marriage.
Don't worry though, in marriage all you need is love to make things work (like they always say right?) so no need to over think things, love conquers all! Except that's a total lie, marriage needs so much more, and even though love is a key element in marriage it is not always what keeps a marriage going.
Remember marriage is not all sunshine and fun, sometimes you will argue sometimes you wont love each other as much, what will happen then? Will you ask for a divorce just because the marriage isn't fun anymore?
Before this I always want to get married after I finished my study next year.. After reading this,I think it won't be easy, I mean that marriage life is not just a bliss that we'll feels it everyday..Need to prepare physically and mentally.. There are good and bad sides of everything and it is up to us how we set our minds to look forward it..
Oh ya, why suddenly I write about marriage? -cakap mcm dah ade calon!-.. I've someone which I wish to spend my entire life with him but sayang tue perlu diturunkan dr hari ke hari.. I'm struggling for it,not to love people too much more than who shud I give my love to..Insya-allah.. I hardly trying..
Till then..:)


0 Critics:

 

Unsecret Diary coding modified by lurvefie | unsecret diary