at 10:52 AM
Assalamualaikum..
yeahh..finally got my time to drop here for a while..
Busy,busy,busy..
Tu je mampu cakap..
Walaupun ade je mase nak keluar dgn Siti, my bestie and also my roomate
Stalking mama's fb and I saw this..

haha.. no doubt..
Who's my special person now?
How I like that question and why the same question popped out from peoples that I know?
Like seriously there's no other topic ke?
When I answer them 'I'm single"
what I got is 'elehhh,penipu'
Okay fine..
Because of 'in a relationship' status kat fb kann..

In a relationship doesn't meant we need to couple with that person..
couple is not good for heart.. Serious talk..^_^
We're so close ..
Kalau la kahwin tu mudah kan..Tapi kahwin tu susah..
So, I have no other choice but not to couple again..
My choice is Sabr..
I bought a book last two week 'Mantapkan hati meminang bidadarimu'
quite interesting especially bab khitbah..
So, selain dr couple, Islam anjurkan khitbah..*will explain in next entry,insya-Allah*
guys should read this book..
it is recommended..





We plan everything..
but Allah always has a great plan for everyone..:)
FilHifzillah..:)




0 Critics:

 

Unsecret Diary coding modified by lurvefie | unsecret diary