Assalamualaikum..Just have a time to share something here..
They already halfway to somewhere I guess,having their beauty sleep.. I mean my parent and sibling..
Actually baru lepas cabut mask dari muka mama lepas mama tertidur tunggu mask yang sy tampalkan tu kering, and she said 'comel la mama esok'..
I was like perasan much my mum.. oh noo.. >.<..
Back to the main topic.. Lets my finger dancing on this keyboard tonight.. One day left before I need to go back to Unimas again..*sad face*..
Last friday, my bestie and I acted like we are big girls..like konon2 dah dewasa..wanna be an independent person.. so konon la..;p
we decided at the very last minute to go back to Kelantan for a week, spending our mid-sem holiday at home..
Luckily, we just spent rm55 for the return tickets kuching-kl, kl-kuching..
So we just grabbed it without thinking much..mane nak dapat kan..
The adventurous story began when I told angah that I want to go back to kelantan by bus..
My bestie agreed without any objection..
Our flight from kuching to kl was the last flight, delayed one hour from the actual boarding time..
Then we safely arrived at LCCT almost 2 am..
sampai2 je akak tu jerit' tiket last ke kl sentral'..dgn muka seposen kami berlari2 emak la beli tiket tu..>.<
Naik je bus my bestie bisik 'kita berjaya,kita da pandai berdikari'..*muka kemain senyum lebar*
But I told her 'do not be so confident, selagi kita xsampai kelantan, we are not successfully an independent person'
When the bus stopped nearby Esso at 3 am and all of the passenger like woke up from their sit, I asked angah 'Is it kl sentral?' dgn muka paling blur..Angah answered 'ye kot ,angah xpernah dtg sini'
Oh gosh, she made me laughing all the time..Turun dgn mata terkebil2..Luckily someone already waited to fetch us there walaupun lama jgk dia datang.. Like seriously kami berdua kat situ pukul 3 pagi, we are still kids to be outside of the home at that hour..lol..
We did it successfully.. naik bus 8 jam yang sepatutnya 5jam je, dengan kes curi kat surau hentian putra lagi n me was acted like detective conan tolong akak tu tanya itu ini..haha..dan berlari2 kejar bas kat hentian gua musang sebab best menikmati makanan kegemaran sampai driver bus hon sebab kami lambat..I guess it was my last time going back by bus..seriously, it was so exhausted..^_^..but at least angah and I got a new experience, it was a very meaningful bonding time together..:D:D
What else ya? ohh, a bunch of thanks to someone who worried much about me..Who can't sleep because worried about my safety..accompanied me till I arrived at my home..Reminds me everything from a little thing to a big one..Admittedly, You such a caring person.. Thankyou..I know you will stalk my blog and as usual you will give me a reason that you loves my blog's song padahal nak stalk kan..;pp
Thank you.. May Allah bless you for your kindness..:D..
Need to continue my thesis..Till then..
Jazakallah.. Fi hifzillah people..
Assalamualaikum..:D


0 Critics:
Post a Comment